The Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Membership Roll and Cataclysm

3 posters

Go down

Guild Membership Roll and Cataclysm Empty Guild Membership Roll and Cataclysm

Post  Baridin Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:52 pm

So I cleaned up the ranks a bit tonight, and pre-cata we have:
- 122 toons in the guild
- 20 of which are currently active (been logged in, in last month)
- 57 of which have been inactive for at least a month (and in most cases several)

Of the 20 active mains:
- 3 are tanks: Tymo, Calibre, and me
- 6 are healers: Craphealer, JoeJohnson, Estalia, Verdante, Gamonia, Melisse (though the later 3 havent been on very much)
- All the rest are primarily deeps

=> we should be fine for raids and ratted bg's once we all hit 85, even if none of the knight-errants make their way back to the all new and improved azeroth.

Baridin
Knight Grand Cross
Knight Grand Cross

http://forum.tkobe.com

Back to top Go down

Guild Membership Roll and Cataclysm Empty Cataclysm Plans

Post  Baridin Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:18 pm

So guys what are you're plans for cataclysm?

Is everyone gonna level their current main first? If not are you switching mains, or are you planning to level a worgen (or one of the other races I guess) from scratch? What do you want from the guild raids, battlegrounds, events? whats the preferred time for those from your point of view?

For cataclysm keep in mind that guilds now have levels to, and we'll need to level the guild to activate the guild perks (amongst witch more gold, more xp, more justice points and more honor points). Guild xp is gained by:
- dungeons and raids done by a group that's at least 80% guild
- rated battle grounds done by a grup that's at least 80% guild
- doing quests, gathering and crafting (i.e. normal solo play)

=> if you're gonna be dungeon levelling try to do it with a guild group when possible as it helps level the guild (plus by all reports the new dungeons will be hell if you get them with the usual pug idiocy)

Last edited by Baridin on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Baridin
Knight Grand Cross
Knight Grand Cross

Back to top Go down

Guild Membership Roll and Cataclysm Empty Re: Guild Membership Roll and Cataclysm

Post  Baridin Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:20 pm

As for me, I'll be levelling my warrior first, so not switching mains, though I'll probably spent a lot of times those first few weeks crafting bags (gotta make em while they're hot, have heaps of cloth to liquidate Very Happy )

I'll probably run dungeons when I can get a guild group and run quests otherwise.

Baridin
Knight Grand Cross
Knight Grand Cross

Back to top Go down

Guild Membership Roll and Cataclysm Empty Re: Guild Membership Roll and Cataclysm

Post  JoeJohnson Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:14 pm

I'll gong to rank me 80's.
1st the druid ofc.

JoeJohnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Timwanger Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:20 am

Hi,

I've been away for a long time, but I have been planning to come back for a while at least (my RL schedule is nowadays more or less unpredictable). Anyway I hope I can stay in this time longer than just couple of weeks and that I could come back to the game as soon as possible. It will happen at some point this spring anyway Smile

My plans for cata are first to level my warlock from 80 to 85 and hopefully gear it quickly so that I could attend the heroic dungeons. I think I wont try to power level tailoring or enchanting, but rather just let them level along the way while I level my toon or do possible dungeons. And of course I need to learn again some basic things about raiding and dungeons. I never really did any big raids in WotLK so I'm missing the experience there.

Another option that I could do, is that I could also level my heirloom paladin (~30 level) quickly up to 85 if it's more needed in guild. But because I have been my whole wow career warlock, I have only little experience of healing and hardly experience at all of being a tank. But if it's needed I can learn them both of course. Whatever this guild think it needs the most.

-Tim
Timwanger
Timwanger

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blade%27s+Edge&

Back to top Go down

Post  Baridin Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:08 am

[quote="Timwanger"]Another option that I could do, is that I could also level my heirloom paladin (~30 level) quickly up to 85 if it's more needed in guild. But because I have been my whole wow career warlock, I have only little experience of healing and hardly experience at all of being a tank. But if it's needed I can learn them both of course. Whatever this guild think it needs the most.
/quote]

Levelling your warlock will work just fine tim Smile

Baridin
Knight Grand Cross
Knight Grand Cross

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down