The Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bank Policy

2 posters

Go down

Bank Policy Empty Bank Policy

Post  Baridin Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:58 pm

We currently have 7 tabs in the guild bank, used as follows:
- 1st tab -> Glyphs
- 2nd tab -> Recipes
- 3rd tab -> officers only
- 4th tab -> General consumables (food/potions/flask/armor kits/etc)
- 5th tab -> Raid Support: mats for enchants, raw gems, raid consumables. Officers will take out consumables to distribute before raid, and will give access mats for enchanting/gemming raid drops after raid
- 6th tab -> Gears
- 7th tab -> Miscellaneous: Items that has no category that we could put on.
Access Rights:
Bank Policy Ranks11

Baridin
Knight Grand Cross
Knight Grand Cross

http://forum.tkobe.com

Back to top Go down

Bank Policy Empty Re: Bank Policy

Post  Hubero Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:42 pm

Hi Bari,

sounds very good. What I see currently at AH is the inflation of flask prices and therefore this raid support would be great. I suggest to put here also some guild price list so its not entirely free - mats cost also some gold.

Happy dotting
Hubero
Hubero

Back to top Go down

Post  Baridin Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Hubero wrote:
sounds very good. What I see currently at AH is the inflation of flask prices and therefore this raid support would be great. I suggest to put here also some guild price list so its not entirely free - mats cost also some gold.

the raid support would be depend on member donations (herbalist might donate herbs, peeps could buy gems from emblems on their mains that no longer need the emblems, others might donate gold so we can buy what we need, you could donate greens to de as you gain em in dungeon runs/questing, etc), we will have to see how it goes (cata should help with this as several of the guild talents give extra loot going to guild bank on all kills by guild members).

as for flask prices, they where crazy low all expansion, actually below matts cost most of the time, ad in the the summer and peeps going on vacation, the end of expansion blues that also have lots of peeps take a break from wow -> expect prices on consumables to raise a bit all across the board.

Baridin
Knight Grand Cross
Knight Grand Cross

http://forum.tkobe.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum