The Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's all Folks :(

4 posters

Go down

That's all Folks :( Empty That's all Folks :(

Post  Macleod Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:17 pm

Well, I think this is the end for me...Thank you for being a part of my life for a 1.5 year.You guys were really great and I was always happy to be a part of the Greatest Guild in Wow ever Smile
Why quit?Cuz I'm bored...like they say "same day,same things"

Thanks again...I'll miss you all.

PS:Who knows, maybe we meet again, maybe in SWTOR(Q2 of 2011)
Macleod
Macleod
Knight Grand Cross
Knight Grand Cross

Back to top Go down

That's all Folks :( Empty Re: That's all Folks :(

Post  Issih Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:20 pm

Awwwwww Mac, that's sad to hear mate ;( *sniff* WHY WHY!!!!

But seriously, I can understand it, you've been a great guildy/friend ingame and I enjoyed playing with you. Wink
And I'm sure Es will keep us posted how it is going with you and about SWTOR, I'm planning to try that as well, so hopefully I'll see you in that game then and I believe Es will try it as well Very Happy

Anyway, goodluck with your life and your family and don't forget to bug Es a lot ;D

Cya mate!
Issih

Issih
Knight Grand Cross
Knight Grand Cross

Back to top Go down

Post  novixa Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:11 pm

Mac... never say never!

Sorry to hear that you leaving us Sad but all the best in the RL. I know what you mean, I was getting a little bored with it and stopped playing for a couple of days, but 7 months later, I'm back, so maybe...

Keep in touch with us, either through Est or on the forum.

Whats this trying to lure us with the darkside? I imagine that wow will go a bit quiet when SWTOR is released, you never know, the knights might go interstella! Wink

Cya mate, it been great (and fun) knowing you Laughing

Squiggles
novixa
novixa
Knight Grand Cross
Knight Grand Cross

http://www.tkobe.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Estrange Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:55 am

ummm do u think it's that easy to quit from this game huh? Especially u got me into this game and now just quit? No m8, it's not that easy :p Catalysm is on the way and Mac it's going to happen on swotr too. Your most trouble is that you can't join us to raids but I'm sure everything's will be fine once your rl gets a bit more stable. Hold on there just give it a bit break and you'll urge to play this game Smile So I'm not saying to you farewell cause you'll come back! Wink

Estrange
Knight Marshal
Knight Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum